First entry first update second update third update fourth update

Mai 4th, 2009

Dear friends,

the final diagnosis is delayed again. The second MRI from last week hasn't been evaluated yet. I still don't know whether the radiation therapy was successful or I still have remainders of the tumor. A new appointment I don't have yet.

I even don't know how to react on that. I would prefer to lay down and sleep von to pull back from this world.

On the other side God knows what He is doing; I believe He thought the whole story thoroughly through. I trust that He means it well with me. Even though I don't notice that in the moment.

I show up again at this place if I know more

Greetings and blessings